en partenariat avec
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2018 SESSIONS
In environments marked by an increasing geopolitical instability, we confront crises and emergency situations that are often as unpredictable as they are unavoidable. In order to deal effectively with the significant challenges facing professionals working in international contexts, it is necessary to have the appropriate skills and capacities for managing and communicating in crisis situations.
This training workshop, organized in cooperation with ESSEC-IRENE, is designed specifically for diplomats, local, national international officials, negotiators as well as all those with responsibilities related to emergency and crisis situations. The program, composed of simulation exercises and case studies, aims to provide the knowledge and techniques necessary for analysis, management and communication in crisis situations.
- Develp capacities to analyse and manage international crises
- Master international mediation and negotiation techniques and strategies
- Learn to organise and manage specific aspects of a crisis
- Develop and implement a crisis management action plan
- Develop and manage an appropriate communication strategy in response to crisis situation
- Develop tools that can assist in aticipating and preventing a crisis
- Interactive training based on practical experience
- Scenario-building and role playing
- Interactive learning environment and experience sharing
- Instruction by senior level experts and practitioners