in partnership with
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2018 SESSIONS
The ability for diplomats and international officials to understand and express themselves clearly and accurately in English is fundamental to conducting effective diplomacy and to maintaining successful and beneficial relationships within the international community.
Language training conducted in partnership with the Cambridge Training Institute, designed for diplomats, international officials, representatives from NGOs and international agencies, and international actors intending to acquire the subtleties and nuances of English language and the terminology used in communication and negotiation in diplomatic and international areas.
- Acquisition of terminology specific to diplomatic and international relations
- Introduction to modes of expression used in the diplomatic arena
- Technical competence in formal speeches (debate, meeting, conference)
- Enhancement of style used for writing reports, notes and statements
- Familiarization with diverse accents (Anglophone and non-Anglophone)
- Pragmatic and interactive methodology
- Skilled and qualified teaching team
- Personalized format tailored to the specific group